Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
|Engine oil pressure in pounds per square inch (psi)
|0 - oil_pressure_anim_min
1 - oil_pressure_anim_max
40- 90 psi is typical working value
|1mph = 1.60934km/h
|Air brake reservoir pressure in bar
|0 - air_pressure_anim_min
|Air brake application in bar
|0 - brake_pressure_anim_min
1 - brake_pressure_anim_max
<del>range is 0 to 1, maximum pressure value should be equivalent of 60-70 psi</del>''(Pre- ETS2 1.27/ATS 1.6)''
|Analog clock, hour hand (0-12)
|0 - clock_small_anim_min (default 0)
1 - clock_small_anim_max (default
12) *| *The range of this animation is actually 24h, so an analog clock small-hand animation will require two loops. Presently, clock_small_anim_max must be manually set to 24 for correct functionality.
|Low air pressure warning light
|On when air pressure drops below
|Low oil pressure warning light
|On when engine oil pressure is low
* 1100 - cruise control speed value
* 1110 - ui::text for oil pressure bar, the text is cut according to current oil pressure
* 1115 - ui::text that defines size, orientation and range of oil pressure bar (typical data "H~~0~~
116", horizontal range 0psi to 116psi (8bar))
* 1120 - ui::text for air pressure bar, the text is cut according to current air pressure
* 1125 - ui::text that defines size, orientation and range of air pressure bar (typical data "H~~0~~
174", horizontal range 0psi to 174psi (12bar))
* 1130 - ui::text for turbo pressure bar, the text is cut according to current oil pressure
* 1135 - ui::text that defines size, orientation and range of turbo pressure bar (typical data "H~~0~~1", horizontal range 0 to 1)
* 1240 - cruise control icon, can be ui::group or ui::text or any other element that could show/hide. Cruise control speed ( 1100) explicitly CAN be child of this group.
* 1250 - cruise control memory icon, can be ui::group or ui::text or any other element that could show/hide.
* 1290 - retarder icon
Data for bars are entered in format "H~~0~~130", H means the bar is horizontal (or V for vertical), leftmost position represents value 0, rightmost position represents value 130. Empty text defaults to "H~~0~~1".