this page will be dedicated as communication channel for you about your contributions.
Your first tutorial
I just want to let you know that I did review your fist contribution. It's nice but I don't like the places you put it in. As it's written already in Beginners section there should be tutorials which represents "whole mod creation from zero to working mod" which your tutorial isn't actually.
So I will move your tutorial subpage to: "Tutorials/Map Editor/Map Editor Preparation" because it really belongs there and I will also fix tutorial main page where I will add entries for map editor under "Tutorial per tools".
For any further questions use this page, 50k
- Ok. I wasn't too sure where to put it because (obviously) "Tutorials/Map Editor" didn't exist previously and on the Contribution page it said only says: Beginners, Advanced, SCS Blender Tools or SCS Workshop Uploader and didn't want to start creating new subpages.
Not sure what you would like to achieve with this page: http://modding.scssoft.com/index.php?title=User:MinecraftMarioGuy53&oldid=2717. Shouldn't your personal page be used to introduce yourself? Or you used it just to backup ideas? 50keda (talk) 50keda
- I don't really have a lot to say about myself to be honest. :D I just didn't want to start editing articles without finishing/planning them. MinecraftMarioGuy53 (talk) 13:29, 22 August 2016 (CEST)
May I ask why did you create Template:Clear? I don't like that anyone is creating templates except us, however if you don't write comment why it was created then I don't like it even more :) So please explain there why it is used and later on I will decide if it will be accepted or not. 50keda (talk)50keda
- Oh, I made that to make formating easier with images. I made it a while ago and forgot about it. Sorry.
- I haven't used it anywhere yet, but I made it while planning an article, which is where the example below is from. SimulatorSam (talk) 13:24, 21 June 2017 (CEST)
Hm may I ask what kinda article you are writing? Is it tutorial? If yes, then you should use template for tutorials instead of creating your own formatting. 50keda (talk) 12:19, 22 June 2017 (CEST)50keda
- It is a documentation page for the Map Editor, the example below is from a link from that page which will describe all the item types. When I'm next on my personal PC I'll pastebin the pages I'm working on. SimulatorSam (talk) 12:35, 22 June 2017 (CEST)
- Well then I would also suggest to use Smarty advice. Because template should be used for sth bigger imho after all it's named template :D So I will just remove that one. 50keda (talk) 14:55, 22 June 2017 (CEST)50keda