Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Tools/SCS Workshop Uploader/Validation errors and solutions for them"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (ErykDwornicki moved page Tools/Workshop Uploader/Most frequent errors and solutions for them to Tools/Workshop Uploader/Validation errors and solutions for them without leaving a redirect)
Revision as of 12:14, 27 January 2016
- 1 00001 - Generic
- 1.1 Description file has to be put inside the same directory as manifest.sii file.
- 1.2 Description file must be TXT file (?)
- 1.3 Icon file has to be put inside the same directory as manifest.sii file.
- 1.4 Icon file must be JPG file (?)
- 1.5 Incorrect icon file dimmensions. Allowed dimmensions are ?x?px (the icon size: ?x?px)
- 1.6 No animation frames found.
- 1.7 No defined bones found.
- 1.8 No description file specified!
- 1.9 No icon specified.
- 1.10 No package versions defined.
- 1.11 No vertices defined for piece ?.
- 1.12 Referenced look (?) does not exists in the model.
- 1.13 Referenced variant (?) does not exists in the model.
- 1.14 Unable to load model animation file.
- 1.15 Unable to load model collision file.
- 1.16 Unable to load model descriptor file.
- 1.17 Unable to load model geometry file.
- 1.18 Unable to load tobj file.
- 1.19 Unable to load units from ? file.
- 1.20 Unable to mount version.
- 1.21 Unable to open description file.
- 1.22 Unable to open file.
- 1.23 Unable to open icon file.
- 1.24 Unable to read content of description file.
- 1.25 Unable to retreive informations about material.
- 2 00002 - File not found
- 2.1 Description file (?) does not exists.
- 2.2 File is not present
- 2.3 Icon file (?) does not exists
- 2.4 The version folder/archive does not exists!
- 2.5 Unable to find descriptor file for model geometry! (geometry: ?)
- 2.6 Unable to find geometry file for model descriptor ?.
- 2.7 Unable to find manifest file.
- 2.8 Unable to find material file referenced by model descriptor ?. The material must be placed in mod folder.
- 2.9 Unable to find model descriptor file referenced in addon hookup data definition (?).
- 2.10 Unable to find model geometry file for model descriptor (?) referenced by addon hookup data definition (?).
- 2.11 Unable to find preview icon for ? defined in ?
- 2.12 Unable to get material
- 3 00003 - Not allowed
- 3.1 File with the unsupported extension found in the mod. Please remove it before uploading the mod.
- 3.2 Found second universal version entry. Please use only one.
- 3.3 In the mod root folder there can be only versions.sii file and version specific folders. Found ? not allowed entries:
- 3.4 Mod package has to be placed inside the manifest.sii files put in version specific content directory. For example: "/latest/manifest.sii". (path: ?, manifest: ?)
- 3.5 Path cannot contain '..'. (position: ?)
- 3.6 Path cannot contain Windows-style path separator (\\) only Unix-style separators are allowed (/). (position: ?)
- 3.7 txt/.jpg files that are not referenced by any sii file are not allowed!
- 3.8 Unable to find universal version defined.
- 3.9 Units of type ? are not allowed.
- 3.10 Units of type ? can be stored only inside the '?' file.
- 3.11 Using SCS files is not allowed for Steam Workshop mods - please use normal .zip files or folders.
- 3.12 Version folder name contains disallowed characters. Allowed [a-z0-9_].
- 4 00004 - Malformed file
- 4.1 1D, 2D, 3D and Rect tobj can have only one map set! (map index: ?)
- 4.2 Count of the parts does not match descriptor file ?. (desc: ?, geom: ?)
- 4.3 Count of the parts does not match geometry file ?. (desc: ?, geom: ?)
- 4.4 Incorrect map at index 0
- 4.5 Incorrect map at index ?
- 4.6 Incorrect map type. (?)
- 4.7 Incorrect texture sampler_name: "?".
- 4.8 Malformed DDS file!
- 4.9 Malformed description file. The description file should be encoded in UTF-8!
- 4.10 Malformed OGG file. Please correct it before uploading the mod.
- 4.11 Malformed tobj file.
- 4.12 Unable to load icon likely malformed file.
- 4.13 Unable to read magic SII mark from file.
- 5 00005 - Missing required attribute
- 6 00006 - Access denied
- 7 00007 - Not supported
- 8 00008 - Unable to load
- 9 00009 - File is too big