Documentation/Tools/SCS Workshop Uploader/Changelog
Changelog of the SCS Workshop Uploader tool.
- 1 Intro
- 2 1.0.8
- 3 1.0.7
- 4 1.0.6
- 5 1.0.5
- 5.1 1.0.5 (070a99774791) - 10.11.2017
- 5.2 1.0.5 (2835351ba167) - 26.07.2017
- 5.3 1.0.5 (79a99c4668c7) - 26.07.2017
- 5.4 1.0.5 (b04d44242646) - 15.05.2017
- 5.5 1.0.5 (859ab7102bb0) - 04.03.2017
- 5.6 1.0.5 (c8931052fa92) - 13.01.2017
- 5.7 1.0.5 (6a889ac42143) - 05.12.2016
- 5.8 1.0.5 (37800fdabf36) - 15.11.2016
- 5.9 1.0.5 (ba8913a1daee) - 15.09.2016
- 6 1.0.4
- 7 1.0.3
- 8 1.0.2
- 9 1.0.1
- 10 1.0
This page contains detailed changelogs of SCS Workshop Uploader tool. There are two possible versions:
- Current Version - uploader version that is compatible with the currently released version of the games. Available when you have no beta selected in steam.
- Public Beta Version - uploader version that is compatible with the games version that is available in open or experimental beta. To access this version, you can find this it in the public_beta branch on Steam. The way to access it is as follows: Steam client → LIBRARY → Tools section → right click on SCS Workshop Uploader → Properties → Betas tab → public_beta. No password is required. The branch may not be available if no public beta is in progress.
1.0.8 (ef80e2961800) - 11.06.2019
- Fixed validation of multiple packages. Previously if X file was in the first package it was used for validation in all packages.
1.0.8 (3f3f9b51c140) - 06.06.2019
- Added "Changelog" button opening this page.
- Fixed language mod descriptions and titles are fetched in to set it to english. Previously steam client language was used. (If user had client set to Polish, Polish descriptions were fetched however upload override English descriptions)
1.0.8 (ad5d573c2a51) - 03.06.2019
- Fixed game selection droplist not being activated if user has only one game installed
- Added "Voice Navigation" mods category
1.0.8 (a54215a157e0) - 06.05.2019
- 1.35 game version support
- Unit files validation has been re-implemented, all parsing errors will now be properly reported as validation errors so you no longer have to look at tool.log.txt to understand what is wrong.
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 is no longer preselected when tool is launched so when user wants to upload ATS mod he no longer have to wait for ETS2 data to be loaded.
- Validation of packages was changed - from now on only universal and/or packages that are compatible with tool version are validated. Packages that are prepared for newer version of the game than the version supported by tool will cause validation error.
- Correctly detect missing effect referenced by material.
- In case installed game version is different than tool version it is now properly shown to user.
- Validation progress dialog has been slightly redesigned.
- Tool will now ask user for confirmation when closing tool, changing game or an item with unsaved changed to currently edited mod.
- Disable delete button during update.
- Fixed memory wasting caused by new item being created multiple times without a reason.
- Fixed UI bug causing wrong item to be selected after creating new one.
- Fixed UI glitches when resizing window.
- Fixed missing icons on message boxes.
- Fixed bug that caused previously selected mod icon to be still displayed when selecting new or mod without icon.
1.0.7 (51ad53473468) - 05.09.2018
- Fixed validation of trailer configurations.
- Added missing message box icons.
1.0.7 (121b71f23ccd) - 04.09.2018
Experimental release for 1.32 compatibility. (public_beta branch)
- Added suppport for 1.32 version of the game.
- Game data is now being loaded after main dialog of the tool is open with proper progress bar displayed. Previously it was possible when user had many DLCs it would take significant amount of time to start a tool.
- The file discovering phase is now also updating ui so validation progress dialog is no longer stuck showing nothing.
- Fixed various crashes when validating units and data files.
1.0.6 (c1006f4d79a0) - 15.05.2018
Release for 1.31 compatibility.
1.0.6 (5aeec64b6ae6) - 19.12.2017
- Fixed crash when validating mod that contains multiple definitions of economy unit.
- Fixed crash when validating player unit. (initial save mods)
- Fixed validation of .sii files that are using UTF-8 with BOM encoding.
1.0.6 (4928518be2a5) - 19.12.2017
- Added validation of automat materials folder structure.
- Added support for legacy material hash names.
- Print full path to the resource relative to the mod root instead of package root for better understanding which file causes the problem in multi package mods.
1.0.6 (850da2b2cfee) - 13.12.2017
- Added validation if automat material file content hash matches it's name.
- Materials are now validated before any texture.
- Added name of the material referencing tobj to missing tobj error message if available.
1.0.6 (3b47a0690a7b) - 12.12.2017
- Fixed crash when validating ui windows.
1.0.6 (a1fcdaeeb768) - 04.12.2017
- Temporary workaround for traffic_trailer_type.sii related error in ATS vanilla data.
1.0.6 (8a923435d922) - 28.11.2017
- Support for .font files.
- More restrictive check of the data presence.
- New validation error code (10) which indicates I/O errors.
- Do not prepend path to the package in case there was some problem with the validation of the file that does not belong to the mod.
- Fixed loading of the game effects database. Previously the tool was not able to load any effect and as a result there was a spam in the tool log file.
1.0.5 (070a99774791) - 10.11.2017
Compatibility update for ATS 1.29 release - available only in 123ats_compatibility beta.
The access this build open Steam client then go to LIBRARY → Next to search bar select TOOLS → right click on SCS Workshop Uploader → Properties → Betas tab → 129ats_compatibility. No password is required.
1.0.5 (2835351ba167) - 26.07.2017
Stable security release.
1.0.5 (79a99c4668c7) - 26.07.2017
public_beta branch release for open beta 1.28 compatibility.
1.0.5 (b04d44242646) - 15.05.2017
The compatibility patch to ETS2 18.104.22.168 and ATS 22.214.171.124.
1.0.5 (859ab7102bb0) - 04.03.2017
The compatibility patch to ETS2 1.27 and ATS 1.6.
1.0.5 (c8931052fa92) - 13.01.2017
- Allow using materials from base without copying them to mod content.
1.0.5 (6a889ac42143) - 05.12.2016
The compatibility patch to ETS2 1.26 and ATS 1.5 available in default branch on steam.
1.0.5 (37800fdabf36) - 15.11.2016
The compatibility patch to ETS2 1.26 and ATS 1.5 - you can test it by selecting public_beta beta on the steam.
1.0.5 (ba8913a1daee) - 15.09.2016
- Fixed returning of the mods list. (If creator has more than 50 mods all of them will be shown now)
- Fixed validation of traffic definitions.
- Slightly optimized validation of many SII files.
1.0.4 (9f8292f559f8) - 08.09.2016
- Updated tool to work with new units that appeared in ATS 1.4 and ETS2 1.25 updates.
- Fixed crash when validating mods that override cutscene data.
1.0.4 - 13.06.2016
- Fixed crash when validating any resource that depends on substances.
- Fixed validation of mods that override UI templates.
- Fixed abnormal CPU usage (+/- 13%) when tool is idle.
- Fixed problem with unresponsive background window when closing foreground window.
- Added support for informational packages.
- Support for damage_data unit.
1.0.3 - 17.03.2016
- Fixed crash when validating mod that changes road look.
- Fixed crash when validating mod that changes initial profiles. (economy unit)
1.0.2 - 16.03.2016
- Fixed crash when validating mod that changes photo camera definition.
- Allow using glass.dat file, however throw warning about that it's not the best practice to use it.
1.0.1 - 15.03.2016
- Added version to the main window of the tool.
- Fixed modding of the files which reference prefabs, models, country and other data.
- Fixed validation of the mod when using ZIP packages.
1.0 - 14.03.2016