Documentation/Tools/SCS Blender Tools
Tools/SCS Blender Tools
Welcome to SCS Blender Tools wiki pages!
Here you will find complete documentation about SCS Blender Tools. The whole documentation is divided to more chapters (pages) for quicker and better orientation.
It is strongly advised that you read at least these pages:
- Tools/SCS Blender Tools/Installation
- Tools/SCS Blender Tools/Terminology and Basics
- Tools/SCS Blender Tools/Conversion Tools
- Tools/SCS Blender Tools/Global Settings.
Before you start
- These tools provide a new pipeline (as developers do it).
- There are new formats. Why? "Because they are meant to be used for all of SCS games. Moreover if a game changes it's internal formats, you won't have to reexport your models."
- Old models can be reused partially. How?
- Use any program or addon you are used to to import the existing models.
- Then export geometries in OBJ format or any format supported by Blender
- Import geometries in Blender
- Setup your model with SCS Blender Tools
Mod creation pipeline
For the creation of mods you will need: